Offering functional training equipment in your facility for personal training, small group training, and group fitness is beneficial for many reasons.
- Functional training appeals to all fitness levels and therefore can be considered non-intimidating to the member. This type of training can be used for a wide spectrum of needs including rehabilitation and sports performance.
- Functional training group classes are an easy way to generate revenue. The movements can be scaled so that the classes are open to anyone. It also creates a sense of community for the members.
- It can increase member retention rates. Members are looking for enjoyable ways to train that also benefit their needs and strengthen their specific weaknesses. Functional training can be used for any type of training outcome.
- It offers the ability to perform efficient and effective workouts. Many members are looking to be able to get in and out of the gym as quickly as possible. Trainers can combine multiple functional and body weight movements to help the client achieve a great workout in a short period of time.
- Lots of functional training pieces are portable, such as kettlebells. This means that training can be done in any open space in the gym.
Overall, functional training is a smart way to train clients as it serves both their wants and needs. Offering functional training equipment in your facility allows trainers to combine how clients like to work out with what they need to achieve their goals.
Vision and a total commitment to promoting Wellness, a better lifestyle through regular physical activity, healthy diet and a positive mental approach, have been the ethos of Technogym® for over 2 decades. All around innovation, a Total Wellness Solution™ and the founding philosophy of fusing business with social responsibility set Technogym, THE WELLNESS COMPANY™ apart. READ MORE …